Monday, January 21, 2008

London (Temp Blog)

I made it safe and sound. The wireless connection here is not the greatest so my first real update will probably be on Thursday morning when I get to Spain. My hostel is decent but kind of loud and I am trying hard to get on a normal sleep schedule. My flight over gave me an hour sleep, and night one was about 4-5 hours. To make up for it I went to bed at 8:30 but woke up at 1:30 unable to get back to sleep.

I spent today at the Tate Modern Art museum and enjoyed the surrealist exhibits...everything else... meh. I more or less ended it, with a rainy run across Millenium bridge with some other Tampans from Eckerd College. The kids thought it was quite a coincidence to meet someone from Tampa abroad...how cute ;)

Pictures and flushed out entry to come.

--Joey

5 comments:

Clemens said...

Flushed out entry?

Now that is a concept.

Tio

Anonymous said...

Hehe, it was late. a FLESHED out entry to come :D

Danloman said...

BOY!!! I'm glad to see you made it over the pond safe and sound. Ah, the Tate was one of my favorite spots in London. The Millenium bridge is so not a bridge...is a walkway hahahaha. Look forward to your next post and pics.

Sincerely,
So-jealous-Danny!

Anonymous said...

Dear Joey,

"Normal" sleep schedules are for sissy girls that live in Connecticut. You should be staying up all hours of the night drinking cheap (relatively) booze and hitting on young Australian/Kiwi women! How dare you let me down by going to sleep early!

Oh, and did you make it to Camden Town?


Ps. I told you to bring ear plugs.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday buddy. We are all thinking of you on your special day. I think Aunt Laura's second version of the birthday song was pretty good.