Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Preping to go...

Today I got my backpack, moneybelt, assorted locks, jacket, kit and rail pass. The day set me back about 1000 bucks not including travelers checks.

Dad and I are set to fly out on Friday morning (luckily he had frequent flyer mileage). I am arriving in Barcelona, training it down to Malaga and bussing it to Marbella. Classes start Monday and Dad leaves Tuesday.

After that, I have four weeks there before moving on either in Spain, or just traveling around. I am planning on hitting Turin (Torino) for the Olympics, but staying in Milan(o) (Torino hostel space is nonexistant those weeks). I am going to hit Rome come hell or high water but everything else is up in the air.

I can't wait! I'll post some pictures on this blog.

--Joey

No comments: