Friday, June 13, 2008

Back in Tampa

I am still behind on my posts from Kotor, a little of Rome etc. So just a quick update for the time being. We got back safe and sound, the last 48 hours for me was a whirlwind that involved Bosnian cab drivers, Montenegrin border control guards, hitchhiking, sleeping in a Croatian bus station, getting detained in Gatwick, and having the best damn curry of my life. I wouldn't have it any other way.

It has been great to catch up with everyone. Kim had us all over for chocolate fondue and a slideshow. We picked up Dad at the airport and he got to see my scruffiness first hand.
Publish Post
Not sure how long I will be stationary (we are all going to Jacksonville in two days) stateside or internationally for that matter but for the moment I am enjoying the best hostel of all.

Zai Jian,

Joey

1 comment:

Joey said...

Welcome home, our European travelers!

We missed you but we are so happy you were able to have this shared experience.

Years from now, you'll still reminisce about your adventures over there.

Mom and Dad